This document was last updated on January 16, 2017.
PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION.
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to: when Users visit our site or make use of the Service; register on the site or Service; place an order; subscribe to the newsletter; respond to a survey; fill out a form; and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site or Service. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however, visit certain portions of our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site and Service related activities.
In App Sharing of Customized App Data
The Service, among other things, permits Users (the “Customizing User") to create a customized version of the Service (the “User Customized App") which is accessible to Users (the “Customized Users") that are invited or otherwise selected by the Customizing User to download the User Customized App. Each Customizing User would have access and a right to use most, if not all, of the information, photographs, video, audio and other material and data that you provide through the use of the User Customized App, some of which is likely to be or include personally identifiable information (the “Customized App Data"). By way of example, if an elected official wanted to create an app, that person may decide to make use of the Service by creating a User Customized App for use by that elected official’s constituents or the general pubic. The elected official or designated staff member would have access to all photographs, information and other Customized App Data that you provide through the User Customized App and the elected official could elect to share such Customized App Data with such Customized Users or other third parties through the User Customized App or otherwise.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site or Service (including those visiting on an anonymous basis). Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site or Service, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
appmy, LLC through appmyrep.com or tourtrackr.com collects and uses Users' personal information for the following purposes:
• To personalize user experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
• To improve our Site and Service. We continually strive to improve our offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
• To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
• To process transactions. We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to fulfill the order.
• To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site or Service feature.
• To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
• To send periodic emails. The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to them and/or the features, services and functionalities requested by or of interest to such User. It may also be used to respond to such User's inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails and/or text messages that may include company news, updates, product or service information relating to appmy, LLC's offerings or that of appmy, LLC's commercial partners. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via contact information provided on our Site.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchanged between the Site and Service and its Users happens over a TLS/SSL secured communications channel and is encrypted and protected with digital certificates, following best-practices. Further, we maintain consistent awareness of new attacks and exploitation vectors as outlined by MITRE and OWASP.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Other than as provided herein, we do not sell, trade, or rent Users' personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may also share personal identification information to our commercial partners in the event that you elect to process certain transactions through our Site or Service. We also may share personal identification information to certain third parties to the extent that you “opt-in" to a promotion of other offer or solicitation the terms of which provide for such sharing of personal identification information.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using the Site and/or Service, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site or Service. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on January 16, 2017.